I made a store about rocks… It was a joke at first but now I’m too far and too into it to change it anymore. I like it.
I had a lot of trouble with decisions. Even choosing the tagline of the page had me troubled. I wanted to make something that sounded nice but it also needed to explain what my page was selling since the name was so mysterious already. I went through many taglines and had some “very good” ideas from the other classmates.
Here’s some of the good taglines we had.
- do you need to rock and roll? -Rebecca
- For your rocky needs
- It’s just glass -Mihnea
- everyone needs that one hard thing in their life.
- It’s just carbon -Casey (kay-see)
- stone store for your rocky needs
- beauty for the hard things in life
- beauty of the hard things in life
- Rocks R Us
After many disappointing puns and rock jokes I settled with a tagline that wasn’t very creative at all, but it fit.
- A store for very specific rocks.
It simply explains the page.